The ChallengeClick here for more..
Matthew 22:37 You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind. 38 This is the first and great commandment. 39 And the second is like it: You shall love your neighbor as yourself.
Colossians 4:6 Let your speech always be with grace, seasoned with salt, that you may know how you ought to answer each one.
Matthew 6:21 For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.
Trust and obey, for there's no other way To be happy in Jesus, but to trust and obey.
Mark 16:15 And He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature. 16 He who believes and is baptized will be saved; but he who does not believe will be condemned.
Most Popular Posts
- Matthew 11:29 The Yoke of Jesus
- 1 Peter 4:13 Joy in Suffering
- Ephesians 5:22 Wives, submit to your husbands
- Revelation 22:11- Being Dirty or Clean
- Romans 12:14 Bless those who hurt you
- 1 Thess 5:21 Test everything, keep what is good
- Mark 13:35 Watch, for the master is coming
- 1 Timothy 4:15 Meditate, Devote, and Show your Growth
- Matthew 16:24 - Jesus on Economics
- Galatians 6:4 Examine your own work